About the Course
This class will include discussion, role play, problem solving and exploring different approaches of diversity, equity, accessibility and inclusion with various communities.
Those attending this class come from diverse backgrounds with expansive skill sets and a plethora of experiences, so we will all learn together and from each other. This class offers education in a multitude of demographics, acknowledging the intersectionality of life, along with the complexity those intersections bring to service organizations.
The cost of the class is $1195 and includes the digital textbook, along with the recorded videos from the class. We will meet once a week for 16 weeks, 90-minute classes. Once the class is complete, each individual will receive a certificate of completion, naming them as a Certified Diversity Consultant.
The class will be taught by Certified Diversity Professional Dr. Cindy, who is a Qualified Administrator of the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI), and has a PhD in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology.
Next course starts Winter 2021
The following chapters are included in the Certified Diversity Consultant Class:
- The Role of the Diversity Practitioner
- The Business Case for Diversity and Inclusion
- EEO Laws in the US and Abroad
- Harassment Around the World
- Diversity Recruiting and Retention
- Reinventing Diversity Training
- Handling Difficult Conversations
- Employee Resource Groups and Diversity Councils
- Empowering Women in the Workplace
- Disability and Special Needs Accommodations
- Generational Intelligence
- Designing Programs for Veterans
- Immigrant Groups in the Workplace
- Navigating Through Religion and Belief Systems
- LGBTQ+ Inclusion
- Indigenous Tribes and Populations
- Measuring the Impact of Diversity and Inclusion